About Me

My photo
Bicycles and Film are my passions. I'm currently studying to become a Director of Photography in Motion Pictures.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lately

So a couple things are coming up in the near future. 

First, I shot a short film on 16mm (color) recently and (though it has some flaws) I should be finished editing it by Thrusday, latest. Then I'll put it up on vimeo for everyone to watch. 

Second is that No Cassettes is pretty much finished (or so I hear) and that should be premiering within the next couple weeks. There is a premier of the rough cut this weekend in Sacramento after the Rumble in the Jungle Alley Cat race. I won't be there but if you're in that area def check it out. (Then you can let me know how my section looks cause I have no idea what its like these days).
Here is a link to Fonseca's vid with some more info and sneak peek clips: http://vimeo.com/4538048

No comments:

Post a Comment